STRATIS IoT is actively seeking a passionate Sales Director for its Eastern Region to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they’ve learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
As a Sales Director, you should have at least five-years of experience in the field in business development & providing solutions to real-world challenges. You will utilize your experience to contribute to the distribution of our ever-growing IoT platform.
- Love what you do & be an integral part of our family that is forging a new path in IoT technology;
- Develop relationships with partners & customers in the multifamily & student-housing markets;
- Sell STRATIS products, services, & solutions to established or prospective customers;
- Drives and exceeds assigned sales goals and/or is significantly contributing to the overall sales team’s success;
- Initiates, establishes, and maintains customer and channel partner contact, providing basic technical product application assistance as required;
- Calls on prospective or established customers, providing technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations;
- This position reports directly to our VP of Sales.
- 5+ years sales experience in multifamily, student housing, lighting, energy efficiency, plumbing, metering, HVAC, or electrical with experience managing a dynamic sales cycle;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must possess an outgoing personality, be able to present themselves and STRATIS in a professional and positive way, be technically astute and work well in a team/collaborative environment;
- Quick to learn new, complex systems and technologies;
- Excited to work in a growing company of ~50 teammembers and impact real people every day through your work;
PHASE 1: A member of our team will contact you to arrange a call to discuss your professional accomplishments & ambitions. You may be asked to participate in a technical phone interview as well.
PHASE 2: You will be invited to interview with the team in person. This interview will include a technical review by multiple members of our various teams. Throughout this phase of the interview process, you will get the chance to interact with our team in a casual, free-flowing environment.
Nestled in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is one of the best kept secrets in emerging IoT technology. We create smart apartments and smart buildings for smart cities, and have been named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Best Companies in America” for 2016 and 2017. Inc. magazine ranked STRATIS No. 888 on its 2018 Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily and campus communities, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban-residential sector. To date, STRATIS has been installed nationwide in over 300,000 units across 46 states.
- Unlimited headroom in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Ability to see your contributions impact lives every day;
- Flexible schedules and vacation/work from home policy (including maternity/paternity leave);
- Sponsorship for conferences and educational events;
- Health, dental, and vision insurance;
- 401K retirement plan;
- Supportive, casual and professional work environment;
- Being part of a team that focuses on creating linchpins, mentors and experts in their field.