STRATIS IoT is actively seeking passionate designers & developers to join its family of full-stack software engineers who are creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse team is made up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they’ve learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
As a Mobile App Designer, you should have at least 3-years experience in the field of mobile design. You will utilize your experience to contribute to the development and refinement of our ever-growing IoT platform.
- Implement seamless user experiences to control & monitor connected-hardware like locks, thermostats, lights & leak detection;
- Innovate on the existing platform to build new flows & solutions, and enhance user enjoyment;
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss user requirements and update/design app components to meet those needs;
- Drive the design review cycle, collaborate with team members in design, implementation, and launch of new features;
- Create click-throughs, mock-ups, motion design and prototypes as needed;
- Create user-centered designs and design beautiful user interfaces & experiences;
- Foster a "shipping" culture by collaborating with team members, understanding deadlines and expectations, and identifying roadblocks early;
- Create & maintain detailed user-interface specifications, design patterns, libraries and design systems;
- Contribute to the brand experience, visual communication, and marketing design initiatives;
- Prioritize tasks well and synchronize with team, project management, and product owner.
- Previous Mobile App Design experience with at least 3-years of demonstrated mobile-app & web design contributions;
- Ability to design for any platform (iOS, Android, web, etc.);
- Comfortable working quickly with Product Owners & Developers to produce rapid prototypes;
- Experience in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision and Sketch;
- Excited to impact real people every day through your work.
Interviewees must provide a portfolio that demonstrates their capabilities.
PHASE 1: A member of our team will contact you to arrange a call to discuss your skillsets.
PHASE 2: You will be invited to interview with the team in person. This interview will include a technical review by multiple members of our various teams. Throughout this phase of the interview process, you will get the chance to interact with our team in a casual, free-flowing environment.
Nestled in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is one of the best-kept secrets in emerging IoT technology. We create smart apartments and smart buildings for smart cities, and have been named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Best Companies in America” for 2016 and 2017. Inc. magazine ranked STRATIS No. 740 on its 2019 Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily and campus communities, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban-residential sector. To date, STRATIS has been installed nationwide in over 350,000 units across 46 states.
- Potential full-time opportunity after demonstrated capability & delivery
- Ability to see your contributions impact lives every day;
- Supportive, casual and professional work environment;
- Being part of a team that focuses on creating linchpins, mentors and experts in their field.